Already there is a dedicated group co-ordinating with the US crisis camps and central CrisisCommons teams and making sure that the work done at these workshops is useful and vital to the whole aid / emergency and redevelopment work that is going into Haiti.
We have a space over at the London Knowledge Labs for the next few Saturdays and have started contributing to the Relief Web project
(in fact for a report on what has happened at the first workshop look at this wiki page).
Of course, we still need more help. If you can do something then please get in touch.
* The wiki is here: http://wiki.crisiscommons.org/wiki/Crisis_Camp_London
* Join the Google Group here: http://groups.google.com/group/crisis-camp-london/subscribe
* Follow and use this tag on twitter http://twitter.com/search?q=%23crisiscampldn #crisiscampldn
* Follow this Twitter list http://twitter.com/georgeweyman/crisis-camp-london/
* and the Twitter account @crisiscampLDN
* Ning group http://crisiscampldn.ning.com/ and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=265208869243
Crisis Commons London is going to exist beyond the events in Haiti because things will happen again, if you can take part, help out in some way (and help is needed not just in the area of code but in everything) then please do take the time to stand up and help.
Hexayurt Country [http://hexayurt.com/hexayurt_country/]
Architecture For Humanity – Haiti Quake: A Plan for Reconstruction [http://architectureforhumanity.org/updates/2010-01-17-haiti-quake-a-plan-for-reconstruction]
The Right Testicle of Hell: History of a Haitian Holocaust by Greg Palast [http://www.gregpalast.com/the-right-testicle-of-hell-history-of-a-haitian-holocaust/]